- 15 October - 21 October
15 October - 21 October
If you plan to use the computer science workstations  during the tutorials, please register an account with the CIP admins as soon as possible, i.e., before the end of next week. This can be done the following way :
- Choose any computer in one of our many rooms 
- Login with the username cipan and the password cipan
- You'll be guided through the account creation process
- Your account will be available on the next day
Alternatively, come by 01.155-113 (CIP1) between 12am and 1pm  and bring your student and government-issued photo ID.
If you plan on using your own laptop, make sure to install GNU Octave  or Matlab (if you have a license).
- 22 October - 28 OctoberThis week
22 October - 28 October
Note that you do not have to submit your solutions of the problems. Solutions will be presented during the tutorials, and you will have the chance to ask questions there. It is highly advisable to try and solve the problems on your own. If you don't, you will not be able to ask questions and you will most probably not pass the exam. We will not put solutions online (except for some programming exercises).