The seminar covers optimization and parallelization techniques for modern multi- and manycore systems. The topics are chosen from interesting contemporary problems in High Performance Computing on modern hardware like multicore processors, accelerators (e.g., GPGPUs or Xeon Phi), and clusters. In this term we conduct the seminar as a journal club, i.e., every student picks one or more published papers out of a collection we provide and prepares one or two talks about the topic.
Lecturer: Prof. G. Wellein (email@example.com), Martensstr. 1, Room 01.131. Phone -28136
Location: 2.049 (seminar room), Martensstr. 1 (RRZE), 2nd floor
Time: Tuesday 16:00-17:30
Either 2.5 or 5 ECTS credits will be granted, depending on whether the student gives one or two talks. In either case, a written seminar report is mandatory.
Possible topics can be found in the intro talk (see below).
- Moritz Kreutzer (firstname.lastname@example.org), RRZE, Room 1.025-113, Phone -28911
- Faisal Shahzad (email@example.com), RRZE, Room 1.025-113, Phone -28911
- Markus Wittmann (firstname.lastname@example.org), Casa Huber, Room 0.007
- Georg Hager (email@example.com), RRZE, Room 1.130-113, Phone -28973
- Julian Hammer (firstname.lastname@example.org), RRZE, Room 1.033-113, Phone -20101